Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Quilled Asclepius Staff, (More) Snowflakes & a Shamrock

I've been working more and more on my quilling, so here's my latest:

First, more snowflakes:

A beautiful white one:


And for scale, here is the same snowflake with a pencil:


Here's a blue one I made with some different kind of paper that is thicker and a little more difficult to work with:



And a purple one:




And my whole snowbank:



Then, for a doctor friend's birthday, I created a Staff of Asclepius:



Finally, in keeping with the season, a St. Paddy's Day shamrock:

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 10, 2010 at 5:36 AM , Anonymous Ann said...

You've been busy, Karren! That's the best looking snowbank I've seen this winter - and believe me, I've seen a lot of them. :D Neat concept for the doctor's staff too.

 
At March 12, 2010 at 8:52 PM , Blogger Deb said...

These are all beautiful, but my favorite is still the chess Knights you made for me!! Truly amazing work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home