Friday, February 26, 2010

My Own Personal (Folded) Rose Garden

Here's what I've been up to this week quilling-wise:

Recently I was blown away, once again, by a tutorial by Ann Martin on how to make paper roses. It looked harder than it was, as she promised, and here is the result:



These delicate folded roses are so beautiful I can hardly believe my own hands made them! To get a sense of how small they are, check this out:



And I made this using some bread ties for a stem for a wonderful friend whom I'll see today:



I was so enchanted by these roses that I made myself a huge folded rose garden:



Now I am trying to come up with something that I can do to incorporate these lovely little creatures. I'm sure you'll see that soon!

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 6, 2010 at 3:30 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

great progress. Congratulations.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home