Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Quilled Angel of My Own Design

In return for some fantastic hospitality, I designed this quilling project I call "Robby's Angel" for a super girl in Tennessee. She collects angels and, since I couldn't find a pattern I liked, I decided to create one myself.



Here it is with something that gives it a sense of the delicacy of size quilling has:



And I know this isn't quilled, but I'm so proud of this bloom on my orchid that greeted me this morning! I grew it myself - or at least helped it along.

Labels: , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At February 17, 2010 at 5:42 PM , Blogger Ann Martin said...

Cute angel - I can see you're definitely making progress! I like your original design - very cool you've only been quilling a short time, yet are already making your own patterns.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home